Napalm Soup W/ Chicken
A recipe that my husband invented that we enjoy any time of the year.
This is especially good if you are feeling a little under the weather or you just want to warm up on a cold winter's day/night.
This soup is just packed full of healthy goodness! All the vitamins and nutrients to chase away any winter bug.
I must say this is very nourishing!
This recipe can be tweaked to add the vegetables and meat you love although chicken has been known to help "speed up the mucous through the nose".
With 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper this will surely help.
It's not overwhelming but I'd not add more then the 1 teaspoon unless you are the brave and adventurous one.
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts cut into pieces (seasoned lightly with salt, pepper and paprika)
- 2 T. fresh garlic, minced
- 2 T. fresh ginger, minced
- 1 t. cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large sweet onion, finely diced
- 1/2 C. fresh or frozen carrots, sliced
- 32 oz. chicken broth, organic
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Seasoned Collard Greens. We used Turkey flavored
Add all ingredients to slow cooker on low for 2 hours. or until all vegetables are cooked .